Clinically Integrated Network
The purpose of the Mount Carmel Health Partners Clinically Integrated Network is the coordination of care across providers and settings to deliver a higher standard of care that is effective, efficient, and most importantly, patient-focused. This model best positions our members for population health management in the ever-changing health care landscape. The concept of clinical integration is a requirement in many of the today's payment models.
Key Facts about our Clinically Integrated Network:
- Physician-led and structured as a non-exclusive program.
- Actively works on new partnerships with payors and employers to bring forward additional value-based payment models and shared savings opportunities to our members.
- Over 1,895 providers have opted in and have agreed to participate in quality and cost initiatives, use other providers within the network, and share data.
- Offers the Health Partners Population Manager (provided by McKesson), as a population manager that assists providers in tracking quality measures to reduce gaps in care and capitalize on financial incentives for quality performance.
- Members are seeing considerable improvement on performance measures, which are being tracked closely by payors and employer groups.