Behavioral Health Program
Addressing more than just physical ailments can influence health care utilization which is why Mount Camel Health Partners has implemented our Behavioral Health Program.
A team of dedicated social workers who address mental health and substance abuse conditions, health behaviors (including their contribution to chronic medical illnesses), life stressors and crises, stress-related physical symptoms, and ineffective patterns of health care utilization.
We serve patients with:
- High avoidable ER utilization
- Avoidable ER escalation to observation and inpatient
- Alcohol and drug addiction
- Serious psychological distress
- Suicidal ideation/attempt
- Severe and persistent mental illness
- Chronic illness and depression/anxiety
- Non-compliance with medication
- Issues with pain management
Contact | Questions
Darcy Jereb, Manager, Behavioral Health, Mount Carmel Health Partners